Podcasts

Benn74

Just wondering if there are any other podcasts to listen too that are as good as unfiltered or elk talk? I’ve listened to a couple other one like (your mountain), (gritty), (meat eaters), is there any others to listen too??

Another question I have on my kentrek boots. I love them but for some unknown reason the inside seam on the heel keeps apart on the outside leather seam, I sent them back and they sent me a new pair but the news are starting to come undone in the same spot! Could it be the way that I’m walking or if this is a common thing?

There are some good ones on The Rich Outdoors podcast. The episode with Paul Medel is pure gold.

ITWHM and wired to hunt.

I have been meaning to listen to Remi Warrens podcast.

Love me some hunting podcasts. I would love to hear particular episodes people recomend!

Cals week in review!
Meateater
Closing the distance with Remi Warren
Hunt backcountry
Built to hunt, if you do the draw game

I enjoy a wide variety of podcasts, when they stick to hunting. When I see in the description "this week we sit down with CEO of ________," I don't even click it. I'm to the point now where I could care less about gear and listening to a 3 hour sales pitch.

Some of my favorite podcasts are both of Randy's, MeatEater, Bear Hunting Magazine, Hunting Public, and Wired to Hunt (to a lesser extent). Hunt planning and recaps are by far my favorite episodes.

Closing the distance with Remi Warren
I was just recommended this one a few weeks ago. I really enjoy it. He keeps them short and sweet, but tells some highly interesting stories to address his topic. He really does a great job. EXCEPT for his sign off.

Kifarucast - they are a little over the top sometimes arrogant but they are good hunting stories usually .

I have listened to a bunch but I stopped tuning into any of them because I am sick of the "back padding" "yeah man your a great hunter" "ya man so are you I treasure your friendship" "Ya man I treasure your friendship too!"

So freaking weird.

A little specific but I highly recommend John Dudley’s nockon podcast. It’s primarily archery and whitetail focused, but he takes trips out west every year and always puts out great episodes on other big game and western hunting topics. He’s as legit of an expert as there is. Won’t be any episodes on rifle hunting, however.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back