Yeti GOBOX Collection

Podcast suggestions.

Been listening to Rogan & Jocko since they started, Jocko with the Nam Vet's particularly got my attention.
Actually listen to fewer hunting ones now. I do still follow BF's.
The Weinsteins,Lex,Hardcore History are regulars. The Hill. Matt Taibi.

I won't list the comedians I listen to......................

I’m going to have to check out Jocko. I’ve heard him on other podcasts he’s a guest on and read his book.

Kinda a pod cast but kinda not. Old mafia stories from sammy the bull on youtube. He might have a podcast not sure.

This doesn’t have to be hunting related but can be.

What podcasts are you guys listening to?
I listen to Randy’s (most of them)
MeatEater (some, less lately)
THC( rarely lately)
Epic Outdoors and
Huntin Fool (most of them)
Rich outdoors (some)
Jay Scott (except turkey and fly fishing)
Joe Rogan (some)

I also occasionally listen to others regarding finance or food or just interesting conversations. Rich Roll is interesting sometimes.

That’s a fairly long list, but it’s still been the same old list for years.

Any suggestions to expand on this?
Western Hunter and the Fit Archer podcast have been really quite refreshing in my opinion

I plan to check out some of the referred ones above.

Currently I listen to:
Hunting
  • The Hunting Public (I also like watching their youtube channel)
  • MeatEater (a must right?)
  • Wired To Hunt (part of the MeatEater series)

Money
  • We Study Billionaires (interviewing rich people)
  • The Peter Schiff Show (economy)
  • Sprott Money (mining)
  • The Rich Dad Radio Show (economy)
  • Hedgeye (economy)
  • The Grant Williams Podcast (economy)

I recently went down a rabbit hole with these podcasts: Bundyville, Timber Wars, Grouse, and Two Minutes Past Nine, some pretty interesting stuff in those.

This is a good list going. Here's a few I'll add:

Mossy Oak Gamekeeper Podcast
Everything Eichler
Bear Grease (Clay Newcomb from Meateater)
The Catholic Man Show

Art of Manliness - Enjoy how they talk about a variety of topics
Mike Rosen - Retired political talk show host from Denver, only fills in a few times a year these days (this week for that matter) but I thought he was great
Privacy, Security, and OSINT Show - Digital privacy and security, tons of actionable advice and super interesting especially in today's world
Your Money Your Wealth - When I need some financial motivation to save for retirement and other goals, they make it entertaining as well

I listened to one on the Rich Outdoors a while back about a guy who missed an unlimited ram and then redeemed himself by winning a Dall sheep hunt. That was a pretty good one. You might have already heard it though. 😂 @MTGomer

hunting:
Randy’s
Meateater
Vortex
Hunt backcountry
Not hunting:
Rogan
Jocko
Emcrit
Behind the knife
icritcal care

Listened to it yesterday while planting willows. It was entertaining. Snyder tries "not to get political" while getting political...bit chronic, but enjoyed listening to Sandbrew.
Aron is Aron and not politically correct and a little ADD for sure. Glad you liked the podcast. @Oak can tell us if we at least drove a little membership business to the RMBS.

Aron is Aron and not politically correct and a little ADD for sure. Glad you liked the podcast. @Oak can tell us if we at least drove a little membership business to the RMBS.
Aron's positives outweigh the political tangents he gets on. Wealth of knowledge and he has been been cool to me. I am sure you were able to get additional memberships due to the interview. It did remind me I needed to buy a chance for goat and sheep. Once again, great cast.

Adam Corolla podcast is great I listen to a bunch already listed
I was a Loveline listener back in the day. Corolla is one of the podcast pioneers and was the tip of the spear fighting a patent troll lawsuit that had a ripple effect through the podcast community. Any of his or Dr. Drew's content is worth a listen.

I do podcasts much like music or Netflix, I binge till I am sick and then move on to a different genera.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back