Poaching?

I live in a very small town and this is a battle that wouldn't have been won in a restaurant. I think I made the right call by not having a confrontation and just reporting him to the proper authorities.

agree 100 %. nicely done.

You did the ethical thing to do - no reason worry over it. I had a similar experience about 10 years ago and did not hesitate in call TIP-MONT. In my case, I was asked to send in a notarized letter detailing what had happened. It helps build the investigation.

It might not hurt to write down your memories / thoughts on the conversation before you get too far removed from the incident. You could notarize it later if the need comes about. Small town politics can play a big role - so even if you want to stay under the radar - just writing it down and holding onto it won't expose yourself.

The gut-shooting comments always piss me off. I work very hard to make clean, one shot kills and for someone to intentionally wound an animal so that it'll suffer the most - all I can say is this gentleman deserves what is coming.

your decision was good,the nut job needs a year in jail,and a 50,000 dollar fine.
he wont get it,but he sure needs it.:hump:

Good call. I can't stand poachers.

I would like to see every one of them prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northernmaineguide
Back