Caribou Gear

Plate ‘em up

I made the mistake of taking a pig pickin cake (my favorite cake!) to one of our monthly neighborhood birthday get togethers. So now I seem to have been designated the birthday cake dude. Last month was pineapple upside-down cake, which I’d not had since I was a kid, but tried to do it the way my mom did. This month’s request was German chocolate.

View attachment 289963
NOOOT GOOD FOR MY DIET!

@MarvB Good to see you back!
Thanks @Nick87! Been a busy year...'puter hasn't seen much of my face these days. Been doing Search and Rescue work for the Sheriffs Dept and this has been the "season of the idiot" to some degree; last year we had 14 total call outs, this year we are at 35 to date and the snow hasn't begun to fly and elk season hasn't opened. Has been quite the experience! The Mrs also drug my sorry ass to Mexico this spring and then the Dominican Republic later in summer...so much for sitting around in retirement lol.

Now if I could just get these damn deer to cooperate, have had trail cams out since the second week of August and have exactly ONE buck pic during daylight hours....nocturnal fuggers!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back