Plate ‘em up

I c

I remember being in New Hampton IA? I'm pretty sure that was the name of the town North Central iirc. I was maybe 11 years old pheasant hunting. First time I had sauerkraut pizza. Pretty sure my old man thought we had won the lottery of some sort.
West of me about an hour. I might make it over that way this fall. I’ll look for the sauerkraut pizza.

I don’t make it that way often but if I find myself down in Pella I will try it.
Now, by all means, keep driving, but see if they'll deliver to the edge of town.

"If you aint Dutch, you aint much."

Obligatory wild game-cooked withone of my compound butter (lemon garlic) thatll serve as an au jo, au jio, ahh to hell with it, double dippings. Missing the action shot is some maldon salt and some avocado SmartSelect_20231002_203800_Photos.jpg
SmartSelect_20231002_203615_Photos.jpg

I c

I remember being in New Hampton IA? I'm pretty sure that was the name of the town North Central iirc. I was maybe 11 years old pheasant hunting. First time I had sauerkraut pizza. Pretty sure my old man thought we had won the lottery of some sort.
West of me about an hour. I might make it over that way this fall. I’ll look for the sauerkraut pizza.
ain't Hampton iowa was it? Bit more north central than New hampton. I'll check out next time I'm that way as well.

Now, by all means, keep driving, but see if they'll deliver to the edge of town.

"If you aint Dutch, you aint much."

Obligatory wild game-cooked withone of my compound butter (lemon garlic) thatll serve as an au jo, au jio, ahh to hell with it, double dippings. Missing the action shot is some maldon salt and some avocado View attachment 295021
View attachment 295020
Looks perfectly done! Nice sear, red on the inside!

Do you care to share recipe for the garlic goose recipe?
Unfortunately I don’t have one or I would. It was a seasoning blend, but honestly this one is kind of bland and you could probably Google up a recipe and tweak to suit.

…and you made me curious so I just googled and Hank Shaw has one so this might be a good start?

Unfortunately I don’t have one or I would. It was a seasoning blend, but honestly this one is kind of bland and you could probably Google up a recipe and tweak to suit.

…and you made me curious so I just googled and Hank Shaw has one so this might be a good start?

A general rule I use is if it’s one of hanks recipes it’s probably pretty darn good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fred Powell Sr
Back