Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Plate ‘em up

am I the only one who zoomed in on the juices on the plate in the first picture? Yep if that's me I'm lickin that plate clean in front of God and everybody.

yeah,,, cut it a minute or three to early,,, but I like the juices as well :cool:

Some delicious venison brats with peppers and onions my son and I had on a recent fishing trip. He wanted to get in one more trip before he reports to Carson City for his first tour with the Silver State Hotshots. I think they're going to have a very busy season this year.

IMG_20220415_205314_8.jpg

Got home from a Texas Rio turkey boondoggle and was hungry - so decided to have some fresh turkey tenders (the part of the breast along the bone that has the tendon in it

stripped the tendon with a fork, seasoned with "Everglades Seasoning" (some stuff I bought in South Florida and really like it on birds), and sauteed in some EVOO and butter

served with lettuce to make wraps - kind of like PF Chang, only different :cool:

I liked

50E94B2C-FEA9-477D-AB95-120CC6E249EB.jpeg

75E2B10F-83D6-4A16-84C6-8D3133F91A5D.jpeg

6F57F261-D3FC-4A76-B07A-064385D6B8CF.jpeg

Last edited:
Got home from a Texas Rio turkey boondoggle and was hungry - so decided to have some fresh turkey tenders (the part of the breast along the bone that has the tendon in it

stripped the tendon with a fork, seasoned with "Everglades Seasoning" (some stuff I bought in South Florida and really like it on birds), and sauteed in some EVOO and butter

served with lettuce to make wraps - kind of like PF Chang, only different :cool:

I liked

View attachment 220626

View attachment 220627

View attachment 220628
That everglades seasoning is seriously solid stuff. Try there cactus dust if you can find it near you. I use the cactus dust on pork a lot and chicken often.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back