Caribou Gear

Plandemic Rebuttal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q's deadman codes were triggered a couple of days after his first posts. Q is not Q

Watch the Building 7 collapse. 10 seconds of freefall will change your life. I'm sure you guys can spare 10 seconds before the usual easy out. I only bring it up, because the harm to the collective consciousness still exist, with a lot of the same players.

The conspiracy theorists might want to pack their shit and go elsewhere. The low-information/mis-information spawning grounds are not very fertile on this website.

And for the "Constitutionally Confused" who like to try bullshit me with your Amon Bundy theories, save your normal PMs that tell me I am infringing on some First Amendment rights when I delete posts or lock threads. When you signed up, you agreed to a certain "Terms of Use" on this privately owned forum that gives me rights under the Fifth Amendment. Nothing about moderation or deleting bullshit conspiracy theories is infringing on any First Amendment rights. If you think that way, either your reading comprehension is bad or we should have a quick civics exam for posting privileges here.

If you want to go promote such ideas, take them to your Zuckerberg-owned pages. Go out on the street and hand out pamphlets. Start your own websites. The fuel that drives the fringe operators won't be tolerated here.

Not sure if we made it ten posts since my last post, but either way, this thread is locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back