Caribou Gear Tarp

Pictures don't have enough pixels

trophy_killer

Okay I don't really know how to describe this but I have a question. On this computer (less than a week old) any picture I look at doesn't look like it has enough pixels in it. They are super grainy looking. Every picture that comes up. All of the ones in the HuntTalk gallery are this way, the ones on the home page, even on every other site I've been to. Does anyone know how to get rid of this problem? Del? Elky? Anyone?

RIGHT-click on the desktop (where the icons are) and choose "Properties." Then select the "Settings" tab. On the "Colors" section, I bet you have something like "16 colors" or maybe "256 colors." Change that to "True Color 24 bit" or "True Color 32 bit" and it should cure what ails ya. ;)

I concur with that. Also, play with the pixel setting to get the desired size/quality. It is in the same place as the true color setting, just to the right of it.

Well I couldn't find anything but if on the page I right click there is an option to refresh the page with full quality. Its kind of a pain in the but but at least it makes the pictures look normal. Thanks for the help though.

TK
goto my computer, then click display drivers, then click settings

thats the window you need. its very easy to do also

what type of pc is it?

Delw

Never mind Del I figured it out. I have Earthlink Accelerator and when I use it the thing reduces image quality. Makes sense. Sorry for the inconvience.

sorry I just walked back in the door.

speaking of chat I need to get working on taht again

Delw

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishing-Moka
Back