Picture Gallery....

Moosie

Grand poopa
Will someone else Try to log in to it and Let me know if they can ? I'm getting some Sort of Error ?!?!

I got in, but at the bottom it had this message...

Warning: Unknown(): write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

DEeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllW
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

What exactly are you doing with the money for the site? How about dumping some into that crappy gallery
biggrin.gif

This is what I got

Parse error: parse error in /home/huntandl/public_html/gallery/util.php on line 692

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gallerysanitycheck() in /home/huntandl/public_html/gallery/init.php on line 109

It was Working Fine until I uploaded those Dance pictures... I guess they were to much even for the Net to handle
wink.gif
I'm jsutthe Boss.. I don't hadle the Real stuff. And my Boy DelWis out fishing today .... It'll be back up soon.

I tried and all I got after it loaded was a high pitch sound and then it knocked me off line
fight.gif

Hey Bill seeings how Dewl is off fishing maybe you can straigthen this mess out.

P.S. GOOD SHOW there MOOSIE
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

Dennis

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-04-2004 14:06: Message edited by: Reddoggie1 ]</font>

Sounds to me like Moosie maxed out his storage allocation. Shamey shamey, Moosie-poo!
tongue.gif
I'll delete some junk out of my account to free up a small bit more room and see if that helps any.

Happy New Year Darren
smile.gif
. By the way nice try, in regards to deleteing some of your pic's to make room.

Dennis

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-04-2004 14:07: Message edited by: Reddoggie1 ]</font>

You too, Doggie! On third thought, though, HHH's forum & stuff is down, too, and they're on the same server as Moosie's. Dangit, Moosie!
mad.gif
wink.gif

the host site is working on it now. My website and 3 others are also down, its a php thing I guess.
Delw

LOL I am home today fishing was yesterday.

which btw was cold windy and rainy, what a fantastic day to be out fishing.
Delw

Ha ha, Del. All you needed was a little lightning.
eek.gif

I submitted a trouble ticket, too; guess I should've held off until you pros jumped in.
rolleyes.gif

its fixed now,
Those guys arte the best for host sites, we have had only problems That I have caused
wink.gif
in the past, this will be the first problem they had.

Not only do they have super fast servers but if you have a problem they are right on top of it no matter what time of the night it is.

Delw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back