Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Pics from the porch......

AA

Yesterday morning I was doing a little house cleaning and cutting up some birds. I went out side for something and decided to yelp a little, low and behold I had the attention of some gobblers. I pulled me up a chair on the porch and for the next 45 minutes or so I had a great time fooling around with some rio's. They were coming from all around, at one time I had 5 toms and a few hens right in front of me. Stupid me... :confused: I should have had my camera nearby but didnt....anyways I was able to get a couple of shots with the digital. These are 2 jakes checking Hen rietta, my decoy out.

272781.jpg

272778.jpg

On another note here are a couple of pictures of the cabin I have been building, it's a work in progress....... :)

167998.jpg

Here's what it looked like on Christmas day.....a 1st down here in South Texas

7572Christmas_2004_Snow_045-med.jpg

a view of the living area......
250629.jpg

Life is good....Charlie :)

huh

Snow??!! What part of Texas is that? Nice pictures of your hunting blind too, or do you go out and hunt some too? Wow!

AA, I cant believe that you'd be slummin' in a place like that! I'm a little bit on the trashie side, so I'd be willin' to take it off your hands! Of course you would be welcome to visit my cabin any time! Just fooling 'round that place looks awesome, the birds are just an extra touch of class.

Well great work looks great u got good talent, and looks so good thnaks for pics

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back