MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Pics and more pics...

Photo from near Wyoming Peak looking south into tri-divide day before yesterday while at work:

C533BB0E-E3E2-44FC-9508-C1BC9B4B01AC.jpeg

Same spot looking North down Greys River:

7E1C0807-AFCD-48BD-813E-BEBFE72E7A56.jpeg

I should probably take more pictures while I'm working, I see a boatload of country every year.
I wish I would have taken a photo of the meadow in your top photo late last September. It looked like a small city as that is where a bunch of the fire crews for the Marten Creek fire were camped. It really lit up the night sky.

I wish I would have taken a photo of the meadow in your top photo late last September. It looked like a small city as that is where a bunch of the fire crews for the Marten Creek fire were camped. It really lit up the night sky.

I hiked to the top of Marten Creek about a week before that fire started...another day I should have probably snapped some pictures.

KIMG1375.JPG
KIMG1374.JPG

Had this little guy greet me pulling out of my driveway. Can't ever get them this close let alone sit there when I'm hunting. But if your in a truck and stop with no interest in hunting them at that moment, they'll cooperate.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back