Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Picked up my new Bowtech Invasion today!

Picked up my new Bowtech Invasion CPX today. I had to order it to get it in my favorite pattern....Optifade Open Country. Took a month of waiting. I know I know...LOSER....but I'm a pretty big fan of Sitka gear too and now I have to bow to match. Anyway, I put an 11.5" stabilizer on and QAD Ultrarest. I'm actually going to use a cheaper arrow too, the guys at the shop really like the Easton Flatline, so I'll shoot them for a while. Fletching them my self with 4" vanes. Hope to do some 3D stuff this summer to improve my sweet skills. Anyway, it's that time of year and getting exciting. Oh and yes the beer helps a little!!:DIMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0241.JPG

IMG_0245.JPG

did you get the crooked eye drinking that beer and fletching cause your vanes are crooked:rolleyes: jk

Nice I pick my bow up monday night I will post pics.You will probably like the flatlines I have been shooting them and they seem to be a good arrow.Is your stab a carbon blade?

Awesome, yeah the Mathews is an awesome bow too. 174in - yes its a carbon blade. I was really surprised the shop here actually had a bunch in stock. I usually have trouble finding FUSE accessories.

Nice bow. I treated myself to a new one this year as well :) I'm wondering what quiver that is as I have not bought one yet.

This is a FUSE as well. I really liked the quick detach on this one, but that's personal preference. Some guys don't want a quick detach at all while others do. That and it's cool looking.

Bought a bow tech 2 years ago love it, but anything would have been better than my bow of 15 years killed alot of gritters with that old PSE Carol Intruder, but was due for a change.

great choice of beers, on of my favorite. Nice bow too, hows it shooting? It that a speed bow?

I just finished a tour of their factory I can't wait to get a Bowtech I was surprised at all the stuff they make and their quality control is pretty good as well. I think there are several of their products in my future.

6Speed- that's awesome. I don't think you'd be dissappointed.
Schmalts - yeah it pretty much is. It's got a nice wall, but no valley and I should be shooting over 310 fps with my draw length and arrow choice. I was never into speed bows, but this thing rocks. I'm a Bowtech guy though so you might find that Mathews guys are able to review it more objectively then me. Lot of nice bows out there besides Bowtech too.

I also have a 15 year PSE that needs to be retired and this bowtech looks good - been thinking of a Mathews z7 - Have you shot the Bowtech? Did it live up to the advertising? Suggestions welcomed on my new bow hunt. Thanks
Ron

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back