Picked up my new Bowtech Invasion today!

6Speed- that's awesome. I don't think you'd be dissappointed.
Schmalts - yeah it pretty much is. It's got a nice wall, but no valley and I should be shooting over 310 fps with my draw length and arrow choice. I was never into speed bows, but this thing rocks. I'm a Bowtech guy though so you might find that Mathews guys are able to review it more objectively then me. Lot of nice bows out there besides Bowtech too.

They were putting the pattern on a bunch of Buck knives and had a bunch of Leatherman tools that had been done. I was surprised that they make their own bows, strings, quivers etc. and they do work for a lot of other companies as well.

Well bit the big one and bought a Mathews Z7 hope the shooter can live up to the bow and price. Season is still 5 month away and I think I am at already more than $200 a pound. lol

Spent a couple weekends at the range - got to admit the Z7 is so fine. Easy to sight in and damn accurate - surprised myself at 40 yards - three arrow center and nearly touching - went home and called it a day. For giggles I am going to try 50 and 60 yard pins even though I probably not shoot out that far.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back