photo bucket

old man

Every one is giving all kinds of ways to get my photo's here ,but I have been trying every things for weeks with no luck. i cant even get them out of photo bucket, which I know a few of you use.so please help. nothing is easy before you learn it. especially dam computers!!!

See if this works.
1) Right click on the photo you want to insert. One of the options in the drop-down menu is "copy image location." Choose that.
2) Now, in the Hunt Talk message window, click on the yellow "insert picture" icon on the top of the message window.
3) Paste the URL into the form.

That should put it in your post.

I did this with yer guys's avatars...

image.php
image.php

old man,

I have used Photobucket for several years. Me being puter illiterate, this is how I do it-

Click on your *Library Tab*
Got to the photo you want to download to HT
Under the photo you will see a list and will look like-

Email & IM
Direct
HTML
IMG (This is the one you want)
Left click your mouse once on the gibberish in the square box under the IMG (to select it), right click once and you will see a pop-up box and select *copy*. Go to your post in HT, right click, select *paste*, then do your post.
Welcome to PM if I can help you.

now I can't even get back into my photo bucket. yet all my info is written and correct. I do not know why some one doesn't want me to post my pics.

old man,

I have used Photobucket for several years. Me being puter illiterate, this is how I do it-

Click on your *Library Tab*
Got to the photo you want to download to HT
Under the photo you will see a list and will look like-

Email & IM
Direct
HTML
IMG (This is the one you want)
Left click your mouse once on the gibberish in the square box under the IMG (to select it), right click once and you will see a pop-up box and select *copy*. Go to your post in HT, right click, select *paste*, then do your post.
Welcome to PM if I can help you.

This. Computers can be frustrating for us age-challenged types!

Should I throw out my computer or take a computer course? now I can't even get back to the pics I uploaded to flicker.

I just found a picresize site online free that seems to work. One at a time deal.
I'm such a pc challenged old fart I forget how to do anything besides the basics.I have photobucket and all kinds of stuff on another pc I never use anymore. My e-mail and browser do it for some sites.Forgot how...lol or the stupid password.

Ha, keep at it, old man. You'll appreciate knowing how to do it once you get the hang of it.

I wonder what technology I will be trying to figure out in 30 years...

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back