Peter FIDUCCIA’S "Woods and Water"

IdahoMuleyMan

Just finished watching "Woods and Water" on one of the outdoor channels.

The mighty hunters were standing in from of a fire place with about a 400 class bull on the wall so it got my attention. The discussed optics, rifle calibers and shot placement so it kinda kept me watching for a few minutes.

Then they started showing clips of the "HUNT" .... as they carefully glassed the pasture full of 370-400 class bulls. Thank god they had the right optics.. They were able to "stalk" within 75 yards of the wary animals and then POW another great Canadian canned bull hits the trophy room...

I caught another one a few months ago on " American Hunter" they were "hunting"elk at Canyon Creek Outfitters ( Teton Idaho game farm ) where "Largest Bull Elk in 2002 scored 443 SCI, 2003 416 SCI with an average of 360 SCI"

god these things make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are very few outdoor shows I actually like watching. Keith Warren drives me crazy. I always get a kick out of the Q&A section and people e-mail their concerns and opinions about high fence hunts and Keith lets them have it..... I think he is one of the most arrogant a-holes out there. At least if he uses your e-mail submission, you get a tackle box or something!

I'm with ya IdahoMuleyMan, most make me sick too.

http://www.keithwarren.net/ is Keith's web page. They're giving out some videos just for the cost of shipping right now, plus you can buy his boat from the fishing shows if you want. Click on contact us, then click on general info. and you can e-mail Keith. Tell him why you think he is arrogant, that you're a hunter from Idaho or something. Maybe you'll get a response.

He'll probably give it to you, and you'll think he's arrogant, eh? The guy got a huge caribou with like a 90 yard bow shot last year. He used the ATOM broadhead. He never shoots unless the camera is on, I've heard him say that.

There's hardly any show I like, I'd rather be out doing it, i.e. hunting and fishing.

He practices those shots 280, he has modern equiptment, other real hunters do those kind of shots too. Who's that rock guy, Cat Scratch Fever, the Nuge, yes, Ted Nugent, he's done multiple kills like that with a bow, he said in his book anyway. Keith's shot will be on TV, if it hasn't been already.

It might be stupid for you and your bow, do you have a bow?, but I don't know that its just outright stupid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskeyRiver
Back