Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Perch, let’s see them!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
A few years back a friend from Laramie and I did good on Boysen...

icefishing4.jpg

IMG_3418.JPG

Different lake:

09-17-07%20010.JPG

1-02-08%20023.JPG

Yet another lake:

IMG_2872.JPG
Speechless, thanks for sharing!

Are you guys jigging, using tip ups or tip downs? What’s your method for the jumbos? I started using tip downs a few years ago and have great success on them especially when the bite is finicky

Love to catch perch. The wife and I are headed to the old fishing spot this weekend. Valentine's day fishing. I'll hopefully be able to share some pictures by Sunday. Thanks for the additional incentive.

Lookin at all this makes me jealous! Don't know any places to do it in CO and the ice is always bad anyway 😔.

Guess I have to stick to my other expensive hobbies.

Nice catches y'all!

ND last winter. It's been good again but we haven't found the big big turds yet. We kept about 30 fish and 7 of them were over 15" the 4 on my green cooler were all 15"+ Biggest my friend caught was 15 7/8"

Attachments

• Perch.jpg
    Perch.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Perch2.jpg
    Perch2.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Perch3.jpg
    Perch3.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 10
Are you guys jigging, using tip ups or tip downs? What’s your method for the jumbos? I started using tip downs a few years ago and have great success on them especially when the bite is finicky
Bobber w/minnow in one hole and a small jig with a waxie in the other hole!

I do have a spoon with a finesse drop chain on it too!

We went out after work to jig up some panfish for dinner. Came up with a mix of perch and crappie. When filleting the perch we had a few with a lot of eggs. So we decided to taste them. Egg wash, flour with paprika and garlic. Lightly salted then fried up in the butter and oil mixture used for the fish. I cannot believe how good the tasted. Everybody enjoyed them.

Back