Caribou Gear Tarp

Pensive Friday Tunes

there are so many that come to mind that I enjoy

Joni Mitchell Both sides Now

Jim Croce Time in a Bottle

Roy Clark Yesterday

Frank My Way

Kenny Rodgers The Gambler "You have to know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when t walk away, know when to run !!!

Brooks and Dunn Red Dirk road, hits pretty close to home although their road is in Texas and mine was in Az

For all the fathers on the forum with daughters. Lee Ann Womack, I hope you dance, is a look ahead instead of behind, but if you listen to the words ( as well as watch the video ) and think of your daughter (s), it might soften you up a bit for a minute or two

there are so many that come to mind that I enjoy

Joni Mitchell Both sides Now

Jim Croce Time in a Bottle

Roy Clark Yesterday

Frank My Way

Kenny Rodgers The Gambler "You have to know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when t walk away, know when to run !!!

Brooks and Dunn Red Dirk road, hits pretty close to home although their road is in Texas and mine was in Az

For all the fathers on the forum with daughters. Lee Ann Womack, I hope you dance, is a look ahead instead of behind, but if you listen to the words ( as well as watch the video ) and think of your daughter (s), it might soften you up a bit for a minute or two

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back