Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Pending record Gator Gar!

Tom

This is awesome:

Aim_Low_Gator_resized.sized.jpg

The fish certified at 244.5 lbs, a pending Sam Rayburn record!
It was 8'2" long and had a 44.75" girth! Lake Sam Rayburn, with a bow!

Check out their web page too! www.aimlowproductions.com You aim low with a bow from air through water, its physics.

Sweet fish. With the fight a 30# carp will put on, I am guessing that critter really kept those two busy for a bit.

Reminds me of a monster 1-pointer boated in SK during the Hunt Talk bear hunt. :rolleyes:
Little_fish.jpg

HAHAHA Craig... Thats a good one, looks like the gay bass I pull out of some of these streams (size wise)...

That was an awsome video the guy has on his site, that fish looked like it jumped 12-15 feet out of the water, and he was pretty careful to keep that gar away from his legs when he pulled it out of the water....

That is one huge Gater Gar... thanks for sharing the pics... :D:D:D

Bowfishing is soooooo much fun. The carp we pull in are only about 10-15 pounders so I can't even imagine what a 244.5 lb gar would take to bring in. I wonder how many times they had to harpoon that bad boy.....or girl!!!

How would you like to see that thing swim by while you were waiting to waterski?

OH SHITE Ken... That would be one for the record book... The biggest pile of doo left in ones pants in one sitting... :eek:

Fortunatly, you wouldn't have to do but a couple shakes of the shorts to clean it out.. :D

biggest one i shot was on the trinity river close to were i went to school...he weighted about 85lbs and it took the boat a paddle and 3 arrows to slow him down so yeah!

Back