MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Peaches and something brilliant

Nut

This is what my Sunday consisted of (the tree is full and ready)

IMG_1685.jpg

But afterwards I had a brilliant ideal

CopyofIMG_1682.jpg

Really nonesense but I am home alone:D

Nice harvest there Nut. The trees around us aren't ready yet...nice crop in the making, but haven't ripened up yet. We are thinking about heading over to the Palisade Peach Festival (near Grand Junction, CO) August 15 if we can swing it. I just love tree ripened peaches.

We still have quite a bit still on the tree. Hopefully they will get the rest that they can.

What's next....canning,peach pie,peaches,cobbler and more.

The garden is producing steadily and the blackberries are about ready. What stinks are the 14 hours work involves and right now we are n 6 days work week.

Nut, did you know that kind of beer is actually one of the all time lowest carb beer sold??? hard to believe but it is.

Don't know about that one Dave...fermented peaches sounds like a good way to get hammered AND the chits all in the same bundle...

Ahhh.... the trick is to gobble up a bunch with a fairly empty stomach. One disclaimer: anyone with a sensitive stomach should avoid brandied peaches. So far no gut bombs.
Did them with grappa a few times. That's something like 150 proof Italian moonshine made by the outlaw oldtimers. After a dozen or so your mouth would get so numb that it was like a shot of novocaine. Funny thing was, the ones eating the peaches could understand each other perfectly, while the sober ones couldn't. Funny as hell.

Back