Pay it Forward

When this idea was presented to me the thought popped into my brain that there were fraudsters out there looking to scam some generous people. What to do about it? Would it be out of line to require a certain number of posts over a given time frame? Dunno!!
The guy that stepped up and wanted the 180gr. Sirocco .308 bullets had joined the previous day. I asked him for his name and shipping info and he seems to have disappeared. I'm not making any conclusions or accusations but that guy is off my Christmas list. I'll just keep them for now.
Who is the guy? As soon as my cabin opens up, I'll post some stuff I don't use. I'd like to avoid him.

I have the Hornady 11th edition reloading manual app up for grabs for the first guy to send me an email address. You have to scan the QR code and it gives you online access to all (most) of the Hornady loads. I have a promotional free coupon that came with my 11th edition manual. IMG_20220424_063147237.jpg

I’ll put up six mallard dekes, three hen and three drakes. All have Texas rigs attached. Anyone covers shipping, they can have these decoys!
@Redmt, I do have an application for those Scirocco in 308 and 300wsm.

I like this idea. I will go through the things I no longer use and let y’all know what I have.

It's up to you guys who you give your stuff to. Watch for scammers here just for the taking. My qualifier is that you at least have to be an active member.

Any interest in a used pair of 8" Danner Pronghorn boots? Size 11, 400 gram Thinsulate, GoreTex and as shown by the pics, they should have quite a bit of life left in them. One damaged lace, missing a few inches. If they're worth the cost of shipping, you could take them off my hands. (Well, actually 'take them off my feet,' and as a side note I don't have any terrible foot fungus..... currently.)👣
View attachment 219023View attachment 219024View attachment 219025View attachment 219026
Best hunting boot I have ever owned!

Back