NEW SITKA Ambient 75

PawClaws, You got a problem?

Ok Ok Ok… Stop picking on my man Moosie also! He has been very good to me for about 9 months and he has been my hero since I met him. Oscar you are my Hero, Washington Hunter is not my Hero, he is just My Play Toy ;)

DanR55 - As far as Bitch in 3.2 Seconds, It don’t take me that long: D That is why I changed my Quote! Anyhow I just want y’all to know that I won’t put up with anybody Fuc$ing with my men Oscar or Robert (Washington Hunter).

Moosie “Sure you stick up for W.H. that belittles game farms yet you never stood up for me that hunts them.”

I Want Everybody to know that I personally know a couple people who do this same thing and while I lean more toward Washington Hunters opinion that they are kind of a cheating way to Hunt…. I know some ppl don’t have the time or the resources to Hunt like he does. I am talking about ppl I know that live in California and People who are so busy with their families, jobs, ect. Robert has a lot of free time and nothing to tie him down so he doesn’t understand. :rolleyes:

Anyhow I will be happy to talk to you Pawclaws…. I really enjoyed reading your post in the past and I really appreciate your recipes and I think it would be neat to discuss these things with you!
grouphug.gif

ElkGunner is proud!! That's the problem!! :D ElkGunner you should respect everyone.
hump.gif
ODC Moosie is a turd!
hump.gif

I stood up for him when some yahoo over on NAHC BB was mouthing off about him. Yahoo said "Moosie is a turd and smells!" I replied; "Like sheeeiiiiit!"

"ODC" = WTF ?

I'm guessing there is NO-ONE at NAHC that said I was a Smelly Turd... PAws, You are a LIAR... !!

PS, Gunner called my 11PM last night and Informed me it was Liar.. not Lier like I had priviously wrote. BUT you're still one !!!!

Moosie; bite me! Now all you NAHC people that say Moosie is a turd answer up!

ME!!! (See already I'm not a lier or ar!

171 posts into this thing and we still haven't settled anything.

I'm guessing there is NO-ONE at NAHC that said I was a Smelly Turd... PAws, You are a LIAR... !!
:D

I hope Paws doesn't accuse me of misquoting and rewriting that one. :rolleyes:

Paws, we could have settled this long before I had to give away a duck, goose, antelope and snipe hunt. :D

Nemont

Paws,

Are you accusing me of paying bribes? I DO NOT BRIBE anyone it's That simple.

If I have to give away hunts it is called public relations. :D

Nemont

Now WH if, as you say, the question was idiotic, indicating that it is a question typical of the intelligence of a three year old, and I used the word moron , indicating the question was at the intelligence level of a typical twelve year old, it would actually be a compliment! :D

No Moosie. It would not, you would not, and possibly you are. Really though, it depends.
You are wrong as usual. Why do you even bother trying it isn't ratings week. I wonder if there really is a relationship in the tautology of the phrase small package and the word belittle.
hump.gif

Themis named! Moosie, speed reading does not count when you skip entire paragraphs!
hump.gif

COME ON GUYS!!!

THERE IS NO WAY IM GOING TO LET THIS THREAD GET MORE REPLIES THAN CJCJ AND MINE ILLEGALS THREAD!

Saying Nemont pays Bribe is "Slander" PAws. You of all people should know better....

OHhh Look, NO-one is standing up to the Plate. Nut might, But he wants to hunt Ducks in MT with us so He'll probably not post it :D

You said (And I'll Quote) :

I stood up for him when some yahoo over on NAHC BB was mouthing off about him. Yahoo said "Moosie is a turd and smells!" I replied; "Like sheeeiiiiit!"
Someone Posting NOW isn't past tense like you indicated in your Post. If you need, I can Break it down further.

If you Indeed said that, Please show me the Date and the Post. Other wise, You DID fib, or what others would call it A LIAR ...

I request that you Either :

A. Admit you were saying a lie.
B. Admit you made a Post were you were wrong.

Nemont, You know the right people to bribe, Always start at the top

Pawclaws, I Never had a bad opinion of you until now. From what I see you thrive on belittling People! That was all good at first cause you are entitled to your opinion but now it is time to give you MY opinion. :mad: In My opinion WH is neither a MORON nor Idiotic. I know first hand who he is! Give me a call and I will tell ya. Don't Bring him into your petty Name Calling and childish Insults...IF you don't like it I dont Give a Chit :rolleyes: KMA

Peace Out Brother
Carry on If you must(Hopefully Y’all WON’T !!!) :rolleyes:

Let me know if you want my number I will post it :D

Originally posted by Oak:
Chick said: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Robert has a lot of free time and nothing to tie him down so he doesn’t understand.
Looks like that'll be changing soon.

Oak
</font>[/QUOTE]HAHAHA

I have A Plan But Robert Does not know it YET!!!
shhh.gif
Besides I am going with him on alot of Trips with him!!!He is going to show me all of Washington and take me hunting and shooting....

See.. I just got the ODC = Outdoor Chick . I thought Paws was Questioning my Man hood and Was gonigto Whoop some A$$ !!!! Tiem to Kick some ASS around here...

O.D.C. ..... My bad babe' !!!

Kicking ass and Sueing people..... ;)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back