"Pathetic Hunters" Inside the mind of a PETA freak!!

FEW

A while back I registered for the PETA2 message board to troll around and have been able to not offend them enough to ban me. They think I am vegetarian but my family including my wife are barbaric meat eating rednecks.
biggrin.gif
somehow it amuses me to mess with those simple minded fools. Anyway I was just reading over there and saw a thread titled "pathetic hunters" and had to read it. There is lots of funny bs in the thread but read what this girl posted. It just further reinforces my belief that these people live in a complete fantasy land with no desire to understand the real world. Here is how the thread was started.

"I was watching this thing on ESPN2 earlier on there outdoor show where these hunters were in Africa, and this one guy was trying to get the perfect shot to kill some harmless elk. The elk was just standing there sniffing around, and this guy was making it seem like he was fighting in a war, he was in his coumaflage military fatigues, trying to hide and get the perfect shot. They didnt actually show him actually killing it, but they showed him smiling for the camera holding the head of the dead elk. He probably had a hard on "

http://www.actionstudio.org/public/folder_view.cfm?pageid=341&optio n=view_thread&postid=232854&folderid=725

And here is a Petards idea on how to stop hunting...

"OK look, me, I dont agree with hunters life styles, but a lot of people dont agree with our veg life styles. Yeah i think hunting is wrong but what about the hunter? YOu see i am saying this because i know all of us get pissed when somone who doesnt agree with us goes on and on about how we are wrong and stupid and blah blah. Yeah hunting is wrong but the people are not stupid, they are just unaware of the pain that comes from their fun. So you see instead of agruing with these people why dont we just go out take action and stop it. YOu see even if they are hunters they are humans(very confused humans) but stop fighting fire with fire...go get a bucket of water. Arguing and putting down hunters is not going to stop the "sport." But awaring hunters about what they are doing will. I mean my god go raid these stupid shops and tell hunters about the pain they cause. I do suggest we all do this in a nice manner as well. If we come off as being mean to people who are different from us what good can it do? So tell them what is wrong about hunting but dont treat them like monsters. It wont help the animals one bit if we scream at these people and put them down. It can and will help if we inform them with all the information that we know. Who knows you may just change their minds if you are nice. I feel like such a passifist :-\ "

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-30-2003 12:47: Message edited by: FEW ]</font>

She must be extremely clueless. If any petards tried to "raid" any of the shops I go to they would leave with a bunch of holes in them.

There have been some good, rational posts there. Remember that a lot of people may be reading stuff at that forum, but never post or register. To me, it looks like the pro-hunters are winning...but I'm biased.

Yeah there are some guys on there that I would say are pretty realistic. Others are obviously wackos... I actually saw a post from one of the vegans on a different thread about "purity", his name was vegan something and his idea of purity was someone who could live completely off the land in its natural state, including hunting, fishing etc... He claimed that his love for animals kept him from a completely pure lifestyle because he does not have the heart to kill them, therefor he does what he feels is the next best thing which is being a vegan. I do not agree with all of it(ie vegan), but I do respect the fact that he does not bash hunters, and in a way supports it...

Allright , it is time for me to rant and rave about this, vegans/vegitarians are not all stupid either, this girl however is incredibly idiotic, How many "Elk" do you think there are on the african continent? and second peta freaks are not all anti hunters as FEW stated, i happen to have 3 cousins who are all vegans and in support of PETA but, all of them know i hunt and respect that when i hunt i eat what i kill, there main concern is hunters that kill just to kill, now why can't the rest of these Petards have the same mindset of that we are feeding our familys or ourselves by hunting, and get over the poor defenceless animals dying,

accourding to some of the people that go to peta2 it is perfectly fine to put a cow in a little pen and milk it clean so they can have their dairy products, isn't that hurting the animal as well?

Back