PEAX Equipment

Pasties!

devon deer

My farmer friend dropped in some beef skirt for me to make pasties, I had already defrosted some diced venison steak for my dinner tomorrow, yesterday I made beef pasties, today I finished up by making some more and did a couple of venison pasties.
Then chucked the remaining venison in the slow cooker, it all smells great in my kitchen at the moment, and now wifey is baking a cake!
@tarheel @Aussie_hunter_JD @el unit come on you said you were going to have a crack at making them, although @Big Ears is the expert!
Cheers
Richard
IMG_20200908_194452909.jpg

What are they filled with? Over here pasties are what strippers put over their nipples when they can't show their full boobs. o_O
I can always rely on you John! :ROFLMAO:
Never heard of that one, I suggest you best not look up 'pasty basher'!

Potato, onion, swede, beef skirt in some, venison in the others, terrible for the waistline but they are delicious!
Cheers

Richard

My farmer friend dropped in some beef skirt for me to make pasties, I had already defrosted some diced venison steak for my dinner tomorrow, yesterday I made beef pasties, today I finished up by making some more and did a couple of venison pasties.
Then chucked the remaining venison in the slow cooker, it all smells great in my kitchen at the moment, and now wifey is baking a cake!
@tarheel @Aussie_hunter_JD @el unit come on you said you were going to have a crack at making them, although @Big Ears is the expert!
Cheers
Richard
View attachment 153351
Those look way better then mine. Do you do a homemade crust?

Attachments

• 20200328_170818.jpg
    20200328_170818.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Looks great, I will be right over. I see that old George Foreman has made it over the pond. I am still waiting for the receipt of that amazing berry sauce you made to go over the roebuck my wife and I had at your place. :)

Cheers
Richard
View attachment 153351
Those look tasty. This is probably blasphemy in the pastie world but try putting some breakfast fixings in them. Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, cheese. Dipped in sausage gravy.

Just a hint about Butte. If you are there in the morning stop at Town Talk bakery for some donuts. And gravy......

hmmmmm I'm going to have to remember that. I remember seeing it after looking it up, can't forget a sign with a parrot on it haha!

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back