Past Montana Elk Combo Alternate Tag Selection Date

Apparition

For the people that pulled an alternate tag in the past, wondering what your number was and date you pulled it? My number is 128 so I think Ill get an email soon enough to hunt archery, my buddy on the other hand is at 412 so Im thinking he maybe SOL.

For the people that pulled an alternate tag in the past, wondering what your number was and date you pulled it? My number is 128 so I think Ill get an email soon enough to hunt archery, my buddy on the other hand is at 412 so Im thinking he maybe SOL.
You’ll get one soon . His will be Labor Day ish

Just got off the phone with the MT F/W, my number was pulled on 8/26 last year and my buddies on 11/12, good for me, bad for him.

I've already been offered the 411 archery leftover tag not once but twice in about as many weeks. Lol

How when you don’t have a deer or elk tag ? That’s a permit
You know I didn't even think about that, wouldn't you first need a general license or has that changed with the fact that permits are now unit specific I think? I also purchased 2 of the Libby B either sex tags a few weeks ago. Signed up for both tags on leftovers.

You know I didn't even think about that, wouldn't you first need a general license or has that changed with the fact that permits are now unit specific I think? I also purchased 2 of the Libby B either sex tags a few weeks ago. Signed up for both tags on leftovers.
Need a general tag for it . Hence reason it isn’t selling out

I've already been offered the 411 archery leftover tag not once but twice in about as many weeks. Lol
Maybe folks are tired of staring at elk on the Wilkes ranch and not finding any on public and deciding not to play along with FWP’s charade. “Opportunity. Over objective. Lots and lots of elk.”

Back