Part Deux Talkie Tailgating: Who said it best?

Thinking this one deserves a nomination.

Thinking this one deserves a nomination.
Stay tuned for Talkies main event….🤷🏻‍♀️😁

Technically from last year, but I guess I made the rules so I’m going to break them in this case to pay tribute. Good advice no matter what year it was given. Couldn’t put her in the ban thread, so I’m putting her here.
I am going to move in a bit of a different direction while responding to your question in a general sense of "doing" all you can for as long as you can.

First and foremost, do everything you want to do before you can not. The body will give out and when it does you will miss doing a lot of things that you once took for granted.

I wish I could still hunt, but I also wish I could Tango in Buenos Aires one more time, or scuba in Cairns Australia, one more time, drive a Ferrari through Nevada or Italy one more time, high tea on The veranda of the Victoria Falls Hotel one more time, sail, drag race, fox hunt via horse back, travel--------

My point is, if "hunting" is what you "want" to do and yet your finding it hard to get "up" for it, perhaps you need to try a more unusual hunt. Go dove hunting in Argentina, Caribou in B.C., Coues in Arizona, Turkey in Old Mexico, . You have some very nice hunts lined up and yet the enthusiasm for them has diminished, maybe something a bit different would be something you would look forward to doing.

However; Maybe you need to look at a different hobby, you may find that you will get just as excited doing something different, just like you did when hunting in years past. Also if you give it up for a year or two, you may find a renewed interest and enthusiasm in hunting again.

I loved to hunt, but it wast the only thing I enjoyed or looked forward to doing and for me the variety of activities kept them all enjoyable to me when I was fortunate enough to do them "Variety is the spice of life"

Technically from last year, but I guess I made the rules so I’m going to break them in this case to pay tribute. Good advice no matter what year it was given. Couldn’t put her in the ban thread, so I’m putting her here.
I miss her a lot. Such a neat woman. She’d send little PMs about this or that, usually something about my kids. April really had a way to make people feel seen and heard. And good grief what a life she lived.

Somehow, being wrapped up in my own little world, I didn’t realize until recently that she’d died. Even though it was somewhat expected, it still felt like a punch in the guts.

RIP April

I miss her a lot. Such a neat woman. She’d send little PMs about this or that, usually something about my kids. April really had a way to make people feel seen and heard. And good grief what a life she lived.

Somehow, being wrapped up in my own little world, I didn’t realize until recently that she’d died. Even though it was somewhat expected, it still felt like a punch in the guts.

RIP April
Did she pass, or is that just the assumption?

RIP April

I didn't realize she was gone. She will definitely be missed. What an interesting woman.

I
Truth.

Even if there’s a big part of me that still holds hope she shows up tomorrow after taking an amazing trip and not having internet access while sailing the Caribbean or something.
My gut just sank, didn't even think about the fact we haven't seen her...what a classy lady with remarkable stories.

Did she pass, or is that just the assumption?
I went to PM her a while back and didn’t get a reply. So I did some digging and saw she hadn’t posted in months. Then, in my digging I saw a post by @Happy Myles that said she’d passed. Think it was in a music thread, which I tend to not follow too closely so I missed it when first posted.

Back