Packing in water

do you really need to pack water? i don't know. if there ain't no water will there be any animals there? seems like you got to find water in a place for there to be game.

Hunt Az....Pack water at 8lb a gallon or dry up and blow away.Ha!Ha! OR BEER!! 😎

These are looking pretty good in think I'll give them a shot. I like the 2 gal capacity for sure and the price!
Correction; they are 2.5 gallon, double wall, tube spouts. Wish I had gotten the sort that can screw right into a Sawyer filter though, as that is what I use to filter my water.

do you really need to pack water? i don't know. if there ain't no water will there be any animals there? seems like you got to find water in a place for there to be game.
Where I killed my muley buck last year I had to pack water. Yes there was water a mile away on private. But he was bending over a mike away on the public.

Those smart bottles look like a great idea I may have to order a few to try out. My plan is to keep 5-10 gallons in the truck in case I need to go back. In the case I harvest an animal I will be heading back anyway. I don't plan to be more than 7-8 miles from the truck at any time as most of the public land in my unit isn't all that big.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back