Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Packing in water

do you really need to pack water? i don't know. if there ain't no water will there be any animals there? seems like you got to find water in a place for there to be game.

Hunt Az....Pack water at 8lb a gallon or dry up and blow away.Ha!Ha! OR BEER!! 😎

These are looking pretty good in think I'll give them a shot. I like the 2 gal capacity for sure and the price!
Correction; they are 2.5 gallon, double wall, tube spouts. Wish I had gotten the sort that can screw right into a Sawyer filter though, as that is what I use to filter my water.

do you really need to pack water? i don't know. if there ain't no water will there be any animals there? seems like you got to find water in a place for there to be game.
Where I killed my muley buck last year I had to pack water. Yes there was water a mile away on private. But he was bending over a mike away on the public.

Those smart bottles look like a great idea I may have to order a few to try out. My plan is to keep 5-10 gallons in the truck in case I need to go back. In the case I harvest an animal I will be heading back anyway. I don't plan to be more than 7-8 miles from the truck at any time as most of the public land in my unit isn't all that big.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back