Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Pac boots

Muleyfanatic

I am considering ordering a pair of kenetrek Northern pac boots for stand hunting in temps below 30. Looking for feed back ofrom someone who has used them. I am probably going to oreder the 10" version to do try and avoid some of the bulk; but am not sure if the 13" would be more comfortable walking in ie. more support.

I have a set of the 13"ers that I use for winter time coyote calling. The coldest I have ever been out with them, in the snow, was -9 according to the truck. They are pretty heavy to walk in, especially when breaking through the crunchy snow...but my feet have never been cold in them. The only way I could see a problem arising is cranking the heater in your truck, creating sweat, and then getting out into the cold. Overall I like them, and the K talon sole. Even bought the wife a pair.

I have the Notherns and have nothing but good to say about them. I wear them when it's cold and there is a lot of snow. I've hiked in them quite a bit and find them to be quite comfortable. They get a strong recommendation from me.

Back