Yeti GOBOX Collection

PA lion sighting debunked

Hilljackoutlaw

Happy to see the game commission did a thorough job investigating. Pretty cool that they went to all the trouble of making cut outs of each species.

Yea the story was all over a Pa form site I visit
Made me laugh their are some that believe we really have mtn lions here in Pa

They weren’t black so definitely not the “panthers” that many claim roam the West Virginia hills to the south. 🤣

Yea the story was all over a Pa form site I visit
Made me laugh their are some that believe we really have mtn lions here in Pa
No surprise if it was huntingPA… Lol

There is 5000 idiots on that website who would blindly believe anything they read or hear.

Their moderators are also a bunch of city loving communists who are out of touch with reality.

My neighbor was hard on the whole PA mountain lion thing for a while. Had some people out to the house to investigate mountain lion tracks he found and set up game cameras.
We had just gotten back from Mexico a week or two before this, and totally missed my chance to buy a jaguar call they sell down there at the tourist traps, it sounds pretty close to a big cat. Wanted so badly to go out on the deck once or twice a month and give it a call or two in the evenings.

The only cougars here in PA are at the clubs and bars. For the longest time people were reporting a dead cougar inI-78 in Berks County. If it was anything is was carpeting or something that fell out of a vehicle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back