P-dub and Fat Basturd

P-dub should have had surgery on his knee... after the surgery I thought he was going to russia for a few weeks

Delw

Yes good luck on the knee. They want to cut on mine but I told them when I couldn't walk anymore they could cut too their little hearts content. Mean while I'll suffer a little. Russia, he's not wife hunting is he?

J.D.

I was in Michigan for a few days. Been quite busy at work, so not much time to read or post here... Haven't been fishing in a few weeks, either...

Welcome back FB

When are we going out again?
This time I would suggest pleasant or Roosevelt.
BTW, you might want to look into wiring your truck, since I don't have one any more.
Traded it for a car and no way to haul the dingy. my wife needs to use her ride for a while. Call me when you can go.

No fishing in Michigan. Caught a Tigers game, though. Boy, do they suck. You don't know how blessed we are to have the Snakes here in Phx (although they've been pretty bad lately...)

I'm not sure, but I have a feeling that modifying my truck in that way might be prohibited in my lease. I'll look into it. If not, we can throw my boat in the back of the truck and head out...

FB,
You can get the wiring harness that simply plugs into the existing harness. No cutting and splicing of wires. Any auto parts place carries them.

Westy...

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back