Out West hunting partner wanted.

Mikeud

This seems a little weird like I’m looking on a dating site but.... I’m 38 with 3 boys and have hunted for about 20 years now. I hunt everything and am really looking for people I can hunt with. I enjoy the company and don’t want to hire guides all the time. I love to learn to be able to teach my boys someday. Reply here or PM me. Thanks and cheers!

This seems a little weird like I’m looking on a dating site but.... I’m 38 with 3 boys and have hunted for about 20 years now. I hunt everything and am really looking for people I can hunt with. I enjoy the company and don’t want to hire guides all the time. I love to learn to be able to teach my boys someday. Reply here or PM me. Thanks and cheers!
Ever hunt Montana?

Welcome to HT.
I made a very similar post a couple years ago in hopes to find someone who wanted to do out west hunting trips with me and yea I felt kinda weird like I was looking for a date. Ended up meeting a guy for coffee and started planning for the trip. We went on that first hunt, and although we didn't bring home an animal, we've become really good friends. We call or txt each other every couple weeks just to check how each other and families are doing, bounce gear ideas off of each other, and general bs session. We'll be headed back out to Colorado for another elk hunting adventure this year and I'm looking forward to enjoying camp with my old friend. It was probably one of the best things I've done to find a good hunting partner. They are hard to find as you probably are aware.
Good luck on the search.

Welcome to HT.
I made a very similar post a couple years ago in hopes to find someone who wanted to do out west hunting trips with me and yea I felt kinda weird like I was looking for a date. Ended up meeting a guy for coffee and started planning for the trip. We went on that first hunt, and although we didn't bring home an animal, we've become really good friends. We call or txt each other every couple weeks just to check how each other and families are doing, bounce gear ideas off of each other, and general bs session. We'll be headed back out to Colorado for another elk hunting adventure this year and I'm looking forward to enjoying camp with my old friend. It was probably one of the best things I've done to find a good hunting partner. They are hard to find as you probably are aware.
Good luck on the search.
Thank you I appreciate it. But I haven’t had any luck yet.

Welcome to HT.
Good luck on the search.
You guys looming for a 3rd wheel 🤣

Thank you I appreciate it. But I haven’t had any luck yet.
Mike, are you still looking? I’m in the same boat. Went solo last year in Colorado and got hit with a temperature change of 85 degrees to 13 degrees with a foot of snow, so my wife has issues with me going alone again. Let me know if you’re still looking. I usually do Archery Elk Colorado but am open to Idaho as well. Thanks.

Mike, are you still looking? I’m in the same boat. Went solo last year in Colorado and got hit with a temperature change of 85 degrees to 13 degrees with a foot of snow, so my wife has issues with me going alone again. Let me know if you’re still looking. I usually do Archery Elk Colorado but am open to Idaho as well. Thanks.

Give me a shout if you are still looking. Can't PM yet. Looking to get out west with people.

Colorado. Just checked my trail cams. Amazing pics. Will post in a few hours. Drop me your contact information if you want to connect. PEACE!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back