MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Our New Mexico Hunt

You should have told them you're hunting with George ;)

I have one question and one statement.

1st, did you ever tell us if Nathan was 25 years younger then you ?

and 2nd, Where were you hunting ?!?! ;)

Congrats to you and your Cigar smoking Homo hunting partner !!!

Haha, Nathan started out 20 years younger but as they hunted it got to be 25 years younger. They hunted by a dirt tank and a ridge, he said that several times.

Is that why you don't want to hunt in a blind with someone? Cigar smoke or what?

Wow, what a story! What were the menu's like at those places you ate? Did you get Nathan another can of fix a flat? Wow, you guys carried two elk bulls out at once, whew.

So, do you use those pellets in your muzzleloader? How many?

Way to go, you two or three or four, I haven't figured that out? Moe, John, Nathan, Rick and the New York group? You met them in camp or something?

Do you think the one at the pond was bigger? That was a neat story. Congratulations to all!

Moosie - George didn't go on this trip, only Moe and I had tags. Nathan is actually 27 years younger than I am... :eek:

As far as where we were hunting, let's just say... north of highway 60. It involved a lot of walking and glassing, and after the first half mile, none of it was flat.

Tom - When there are two people in a blind, or staking out a water hole, they tend to fidget and talk more - and then they can blame the other one.
The menus all involved green chiles and lots of beef in one form or another. Yes, I had another can of Fix-a-Flat in my truck along with a tank of air. Yep, it was a chore carrying out two elk at one time, or should I say over several trips?

I used one 50 gr Pyrodex pellet and two 30 gr pellets under a 348 gr Powerbelt bullet.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back