Oscar spanked his bull.

T Bone

Sounds like Oscar connected on a real nice raghorn this afternoon. Congrats to him and his 4 helpers.

Let's hear the details!

Before you guys go off all half cocked.... IF you draw a tag in Utah, DON'T shoot the wrong bull. I have to say it was a fun hunt however, the term rag horn comes to mind instantly unfortunatly... or does it? :) You guys have to wait and see.

Tuff, we got home 30 minutes ago. Now you know, I had no idea Oscar had called anyone.

Scott, The details have to come from the man (or Moosie) however you look at him. But trust me, by the time the story is on here, it will be worth the wait :) Or maybe not?

Swamp Donkie-
Sounds like you made a connection here in Utah, there's one less spike running around!:D

I just got back off my elk hunt, took a big 365" 5x6 with cheaters coming out from both G-4's, he's gorgeous!

"I'll show ya mine if you show me yours":p

Congrats Moosie - and Browtine. I was actually up that way scouting today - but since I had no idea where you guys were I couldn't hook up to see if any help was needed to drag out yet.

This Utah elk hunting is easy. I parked the truck today and within 10 minutes saw a smallish but nice 6 point about 200 yards. Too bad I only have a spike tag.

Can't wait for the story on your bull. Browtine's side of it too.

Congrats Moosie, I guesss I will join the rest impatiently waiting on the pics and story.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back