Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Oregon Mule Deer

Congrats to all. Chris your gal looks over the moon at the result.

Its awesome to see the ladies out there getting amongst it.

And that is one top camp setup. Big American 4X4s are just so adept at towing good size caravans into the backcountry. That is something that most Aussies don't get with the Ranger and Colorado size utes dominating over here. But I think that is changing with the RAMs making big inroads in sales after being introduced this year to Australia and more Chevs and F Trucks appearing too.

Also yesterday Mitch took Tony out and he had a chance on a nice buck and wasn’t able to connect. This morning the guys found this fork and passed on it
D594624B-7A48-4A36-A3F0-53D76260974B.jpeg

An hour later we got the txt buck down , apparently Tony changed his mind and they went and back and relocated him I’m told , there packing him out now , still waiting for the grip n grin pick

Last edited:
Good God, I hope you all are putting in for elk tags there next year! Great trip, thanks for taking us along.

This cams buck, it’s a blurry crap pic but that’s all I got
56BBA0C4-6179-4649-987F-12759AE62377.jpeg

Everyone tagged out , it was a fun week , I think camp in the evening and all the laughs around the campfire 🔥 Was my favorite and my personal best mule deer to boot , gonna be a hard deer camp to beat , for you out of state guys , mule deer tags are draw only in Oregon , so to get a decent unit is a once every 3 or 4 year trip here , so it’s more special to me cause getting everyone together is a special part of these hunts for me

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back