Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Order Fresh Tracks Season Three

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
For those who do not get Sportsman Channel, you can get all the Season Three episodes right here. By doing so, you get all the Season Three Fresh Tracks episodes as they get loaded to the platform. The new stuff gets uploaded a couple days after it premieres on the network.

Click on this link. http://randynewberg.vhx.tv/

And then select this tab at the bottom.

Season Three.jpg

Thanks for all your support. It has been a big project to get this all ready and loaded, with still a few kinks to work out. Appreciate any purchases you make.

Plus, for every $9.99 you spend on our downloads or in our store, you get an entry into the "Win a Hunt With Randy" Sweepstakes. The winner gets an elk hunt in 2016.

Yes! This beats paying for cable. Now I can see the episodes as they come out. I am still watching the DVDs for the earlier seasons, and my brother is enjoying the elk DVDs.

Thanks for the effort putting this together. Lots of fun to watch, and excellent hunting info.

This is great, I will be purchasing seasons two and three of fresh tracks very soon. Thanks again to Big Fin for making this possible for those of us who don't have cable.

Randy, is there still the option to buy individual episodes? I'm not seeing it anymore.

Any thought of having a package that includes a mailed copy of the season DVDs after the season airs?

Back