Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Option on a 6.5 x 300 Weatherby

MT.PERCHMAN

I took a brand new 6.5 x 300 in on trade for some extra work . I'm not sure what to do with it , I have plenty of rifles at this point I hunt with [ 4 Rums ! ].
What is your thoughts , sell , trade or keep and shoot it .
Thanks !!

I would keep it and play around with it. Berger is coming out with some 156 grain bullet and sierra already released some 150 for the 6.5. I would like to see what that cartridge would do. I have a 6.5 SAUM and still toy with the idea of picking one up to see what they can do.

I built my son 6.5 creedmoor for deer i load 143 eld-x bullets at 2800 fps it is a deadly accuarte bullet perfect for deer hunting i would keep the 6.5×300 and load the 143 eldx at 3300 fps thats awesome long range deer or sheep round

I built my son 6.5 creedmoor for deer i load 143 eld-x bullets at 2800 fps it is a deadly accuarte bullet perfect for deer hunting i would keep the 6.5×300 and load the 143 eldx at 3300 fps thats awesome long range deer or sheep round

Ya but, rumor has it that you will only be able to kill 998 deer with it. Two shots to zero, 998 deer and the barrel is wasted! :)

Trip it and put the funds towards taking one that you do have on a hunt for a new species or an old species in a new place. You'll remember the hunt more than the gun that doesn't appear to blow your hair back.

I'm away fro home working now but it's the tan stock very light weight barrel with factory muzzle break.
It's black barrel . I can get the #s but not unroll next week .
Un fired still in the bag /box factory new .

Sounds like a nice rifle light weight those models hopefully its a shooter i got one weatherby mark v its a weathermark in 338-378 and it shoots 3/4 groups with 225 barnes x and 225 sst with 110 grains of rl25 powder mean muzzle blast tho but very accuarte

You just got the finest rifle in the hottest caliber out there. Make it your go to rifle. I love my 257 WBY ultralight.

Awesome platform and newest hottest caliber...keep it. i am a weatherby guy but have no interest in the 6.5-300 unless its a great deal. I will tell you i love carring any of my ULW Mark Vs!

Back