Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

OpticsPlanet

Red_7.08

i know it’s not a popular site anyway, but is OpticsPlanet not selling rifle scopes any more?

bholt is right. They are losing credibility lately by claiming items in stock while actually they're waiting in line for stuff. I used to buy from them occasionally but now they're the amongst the last that I'd trust and I treat them like Cheaper than Dirt when it comes to reliability.

I've had good luck with mounting hardware from them. Yes they still sell rifle scopes.

Optics planet is a middle man. They're selling what they can order, not what they have. You need to call to have them confirm they can get it shipped when you buy.

I ordered ammo oct 2020 when listed in stock, the current expected ship date is Jan 2022. I have a sneaking suspicion they are sending out the boxes at $75 a box and skipping my order since they only charged me $35 a box. And yes I know they got some in stock per hornady.

I ordered ammo oct 2020 when listed in stock, the current expected ship date is Jan 2022. I have a sneaking suspicion they are sending out the boxes at $75 a box and skipping my order since they only charged me $35 a box. And yes I know they got some in stock per hornady.
💗 Capitalism

10 ct boxes Dsnow. ; )

To be clear, O Planet should fulfill your order as transacted. Lots of blood in the water shady shit these days.

Last edited:
10 ct boxes Dsnow. ; )

To be clear, O Planet should fulfill your order as transacted. Lots of blood in the water shady shit these days.
If they ever ship I wouldn’t be surprised…

I ordered mid November 2020 when they said they were in stock. Then bumped to back order before shipping. A week later they bumped the prices weekly to 55, 65, then 75 a box. My expected ship date would come up, then bump another few months. After 6 months I emailed Hornady to ask if they had sent anything and they said they had a week before. Optics planet does not charge you till it ships and claims to be on a first ordered first shipped policy. I don’t believe them.

If they ever ship I wouldn’t be surprised…

I ordered mid November 2020 when they said they were in stock. Then bumped to back order before shipping. A week later they bumped the prices weekly to 55, 65, then 75 a box. My expected ship date would come up, then bump another few months. After 6 months I emailed Hornady to ask if they had sent anything and they said they had a week before. Optics planet does not charge you till it ships and claims to be on a first ordered first shipped policy. I don’t believe them.

Yep, I cancelled some orders with them last year and just avoid them now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back