Caribou Gear

Opinions please.......

I have to agree with greenhorn on not wanting to break up the seasons for every type of weapon choice out there.
We have a group that wanted there own stick bow and traditional muzzle loader season.They even went so far as to say you cant use anything but the main roads and no ATVs only horses Blah Blah.
Funny they still had to drive there modern Pick-up out there.
I dont want a choose your weapon ,or a 1 week hunt just so we can break everyone up into little groups.
I dont have a problem with having archery,muzzle loader & rifle season but enough of the breaking in up from there.

WOW DS.......Asking for opinions here????

I'm bet there is still more to come!

Oh yeah, here is mine.
I feel that if it is in the "Legal list"
then it must be OK!
Of course they made SPEARS a legal weapon in Alabama and I still haven't felt the ned to get one of my own....but you never know!

So let know how this baby shoots! K?

I say use it if you can and want to.In My state it is legal to hunt during archery season with a crossbow only if you are handicapped,or say I broke my arm and still wanted to go hunting I could get a permit for a crossbow and go hunting.It is good for the hunters here to have that choice.

I want to know when California is going to open a knife only mountain lion season. We dont need rifles, muzzelloader, archery, or crossbow special season just a knife and club season. How about a bare hands season. I could wrestle down a 1200 pound moose any day. Now that would be fun. Hunting the manly way

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-20-2001 10:46: Message edited by: So cal hunter ]</font>

JB.......yes, I do still have an opinion or two ;) ...........and I also happen to have an extra spear, so maybe I can come down later this nexy spring and we can spear us a turkey or tw, what ya think? :eek:
DS

DS,

I have a pretty good picture of tossing a spear at a gobbler at about 10yards :D

You know that you are welcome down here!
You should probably pack up the wife and come down next December after the seasons are over up there. We could send the girls shopping at the Outlet center here beside the beach and sneak off and stack up a few bambi's!

Hey, the guys that make Buckstuds (scents)
are shooting a turkey video this spring!
So .... even if you don't make it down, you can check the place out on TV.
They came bowhunting and stayed at our place in the early Fall, but the weather really turned hot (85 deg F) and knocked deer movement to a halt :mad: so no one scored.

Appreciate the invite, JB.......and I really am going to try and make it down this next year........it's on my top two to try and do ;) ......the other is to get over to Idaho and see old Moosie :D
DS

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back