Opinions on Washington

Spokane would be my choice of the locations mentioned. Northeast washington has excellent turkey hunting, lots of grouse. Our whitetail numbers are rapidly declining, and have been below objective for i think 7 years now. Still some good public land whitetail to be had though. Elk and mulies not so great. We have about a million bears and lions though, if that floats your boat. And bear season runs august 1st through november 15th, with a 2 bear bag limit.

Sad about the whitetail. Eastern Washington was kind of over-run with them only 15 years ago...

Guy

Did the OP end up in WA and hunting this year? I am probably biased, being a life long resident, but there is certainly a lot of opportunity for both hunting and fishing throughout the state (especially the east side). I live in North Central WA. PM me if you need/want specifics and I will try and help.

Did the OP end up in WA and hunting this year? I am probably biased, being a life long resident, but there is certainly a lot of opportunity for both hunting and fishing throughout the state (especially the east side). I live in North Central WA. PM me if you need/want specifics and I will try and help.

Yep he sure did! I’m loving it just trying to figure these quail out

2D43314E-8E5A-4DCF-9AD5-8C4985FBE5A2.jpegF52CD868-6C84-4374-81B5-1B82B6EECBC7.jpeg

I see you are getting some decent advice here. Spokane ok, just stay away from the city itself if possible. The only time I had to spend the night there somebody opened our motel door in the middle of the night, and when we went to leave in the morning we found our car had been broken into and a weeks worth of business cash was gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back