Caribou Gear

Openning Day!!!

Hunterman

:D Heading out to Seattle to the openning game for the Seattle Marinershump Seatlle Mariners vs Los Angeles Angels...We are taking our grandson to his first ballgame (pics when we get home) Yeah we're taking the whole clanhump Shannon and Jason said we can't take Jase without them:mad:

Lady Nutcracker asked ME how much money we needed for the game:eek: I told her about a mil.hump She hit me:( I told her it was all for Jasehump

This is going to be a fun dayhump

Hunterman(Tony)

Well I hope they get their heads together and play a great season. I have been watching alot on the spring training and am not too impressed. Get there early and maybe you can get Ichiro to sign something for you...And if that happens make sure he signs something for me toooo......HEHEHE.
I got a few graphs last year in Az during spring training, but the big "I" was not at any of the games I attended. Split Squad sucks.

My wife's best friend is dating one of the relief pitchers for the Mariners, so I will have to root for them a little this year.....just as long as they arent playing my beloved Yankees!!

GO YANKS!!

TUFF

Yup...Yanks are off to a great start:p ...Go Bosox. I went to Seattle last year to catch Boston play a weekend series. I gotta give it to the city of Seattle. They created a ballpark the way God meant baseball to be played!

We went last nite Tony and man they stunk it up good against the A's hopefully they can get it going this year.Sure was nice to see Ol'Sweet Lou at the game for the Dan Wilson nite be nice to have him back as manager.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back