Opening day New Mexico! Big Bull Down!

VK6mIlr.jpg

2 hours and some change for a visit from the game warden. You have been here since the end of April. It’s not likely that anyone knows who you are yet or your address. So they would of had to contact a Admin to get your IP address. Then track that down to a physical address, then drive to your place to check you.

Either someone is pulling our leg or you guys are calling the wrong Warden for the ATV complaints you say never get answered. #fastest response ever!

Either Randy watches this site like a hawk, or somebody reported it to admin very quickly. Nice work either way!

The game is on...

I hope you guys brought shorts and t-shirts (and swimming trunks). It's like a jungle out here. Not in pre-rut yet. A couple of cows here and there.

Last edited:
Very dry in SW/W NM compared to normal. Some heavy storms on Sun. on the Plains,Datil,Sawtooth Mtns. Looks dry for the week now too.
Seen big herd of cows running to lake mid-day for drink Sat. Heard a bull bugle here for a couple hours last night.
Lot's of "Rigs" towing "rigs" showing up......at least they won't be getting stuck......

Very dry in SW/W NM compared to normal. Some heavy storms on Sun. on the Plains,Datil,Sawtooth Mtns. Looks dry for the week now too.
Seen big herd of cows running to lake mid-day for drink Sat. Heard a bull bugle here for a couple hours last night.
Lot's of "Rigs" towing "rigs" showing up......at least they won't be getting stuck......
I should have mentioned my report was for the Cibola. Alot of rain over the weekend.

I shared a week in the mountains chasing elk with three NM G&F officers a few years back. Man the stories they told at night around the campfire. Headed out in 6 or 7 weeks with one of em to chase elk in NM. Can't wait. Good luck HT'ers!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back