Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Open invitation

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
That would be fun, but just got an email from my home office in Chaska, they are keeping the local employee's at Work From Home till 2021, so I guess that means a remote employee really isn't coming to the office.

This could be fun. We usually go up to Saskatchewan each Sept but that is canceled for this yr. In all those yrs up there, I have been part of many early morning set up discussions/debates...lol. Will be in touch

For the first time in my life I’m bummed I don’t live near MN. This sounds like an awesome adventure. Shooting geese is about as much fun as I’ve had.
Don't worry. It's a far cry from a polished setup! More like a early opportunity.

I’m not the kind of guy who’s into polished setups. I’m more of a make the most of your opportunities guy. Hope you and whoever shows up has a great time.
Thanks! You'd be welcomed to join if you were near by. I'm sure pictures will follow. Hopefully a pile of geese!

This may extend into the late duck season too. So if you're after migrating mallards instead of geese, they're may be a chance I'll get on them again!

HTers,

If you're in MN during the early goose season and want to pull the trigger, you can tag along for a public land hunt with me. If you're interested, the dates are September 5th through the 20th and I typically hunt the mornings. Make sure your squared away with everything you would need as I will have the decoys!

No strings attached, just good old fashioned fun down in the honker capital of MN.

PM me if interested
Not this year,but I'm an avid goose hunter here in California. I could easily jump at a really early goose hunt. Our early season isn't until October 1. This year I have hunts planned

Attachments

• IMG_0064.JPEG
    IMG_0064.JPEG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
HTers,

If you're in MN during the early goose season and want to pull the trigger, you can tag along for a public land hunt with me. If you're interested, the dates are September 5th through the 20th and I typically hunt the mornings. Make sure your squared away with everything you would need as I will have the decoys!

No strings attached, just good old fashioned fun down in the honker capital of MN.

PM me if interested

You'll end up with cousin Eddy and his RV in your driveway with an invite like that. :LOL:

HTers,

PM me if interested

Wish there was more of this around. Great invite and the hunting community could use some more invites vs. secrets

Back