OnyX Map Download.

isu22andy

Quick questions, when downloading the maps on a mobile platform, is there any other options beisdes 5 - 10 and 150 miles wide ? I would like to do the whole unit if I could.

Thanks

Andy

There is not. I have also requested this feature, or statewide for certain features (HD).

you just have to do multiple downloads for your unit. I think i had to do 14 five mile squares for my unit.

depends on ur internet connection. took maybe 20-30 minutes to do 14 of them, but I do have 1000mb/s internet.

Last edited:
Thanks
Just received mine this morning. Was curious about that.
Will get started on it over th weekend.

Any sense of how many Gb of storage 14 - 5 mile sections took up on your phone?

A five mile Hi Res offline map will average about 315mb, so a 5x14 should be around a 1 GB. So the answer to your question is a 5x14 would be roughly 8Gb since 1 GigaByte=8 Gigabits.

Also, I have spoken to Onx Maps and they said there is no way to save this offline maps to the SD card, which is unfortunate. Is this annoying to anyone else?

A five mile Hi Res offline map will average about 315mb, so a 5x14 should be around a 1 GB. So the answer to your question is a 5x14 would be roughly 8Gb since 1 GigaByte=8 Gigabits.

I appreciate your attention to detail -- my finger must have slipped of CAPS key as I meant GBytes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back