Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Onxmaps: Neotreks?

HighDesertSage

What happened to the Neotreks base map on my onxmaps app for android? It appears that the map viewer online doesn't have it either. My downloaded maps on my phone no longer even work. Anyone else having this issue?

It disappeared off my iPhone too, but USA trails appeared and I like it better so far. I wonder if I'll have to reload all my maps that used to have neotracks.

It disappeared off my iPhone too, but USA trails appeared and I like it better so far. I wonder if I'll have to reload all my maps that used to have neotracks.

That's what is see too. I lost all my downloaded maps. I like the USA trails, but I cannot download them for offline use for some reason? Can you? Thanks for the response.

That's what is see too. I lost all my downloaded maps. I like the USA trails, but I cannot download them for offline use for some reason? Can you? Thanks for the response.
I was doing some new maps yesterday and it seemed ok. I still have my old maps too and it looks like they were automatically swapped to the USA maps so I can see the trails better.

Hey Guys,

I had some info come in Friday via email from our GIS team.

The Topo + Trails basemap (powered by NeoTreks) is not working right now, and is causing massive issues loading layers in HUNT. We have pulled it from our customers layers list until we can address this critical issue.

I'm sure they have been working with NeoTreks to figure out the issue.

Matt

Thanks for the update Matt. I really like the USA trail layer that was added. Only problem is I cannot seem to cache this layer for offline use. I select the layer and down load the tiles, but when I go to use it offline, the USA trails does not show up. Any thoughts on this?

Back