onX is hiring!

onX Hunt

We are seeking an energetic, empathetic, and attentive Customer Success Technician with a passion for delivering transformational customer support to a diverse community of users equally as passionate about our products and the outdoors.
If you know anyone with an interest of working on the Customer Success team please urge them to apply at the link below.
This position is in Missoula and cannot be remote.

onX Customer Success Technician Application

If you ever need a Hydraulic (Civil) Engineer for anything give me a shout. And yes I would love to move to Missoula. :)

Why are you like this?

I'll take the bait and venture a guess.

For some, being an a-hole and stupid at the same time, isn't just an act...

I think this could be a good entry level position for someone to gain some good customer service skills, work for an outdoor/hunting company, and live in a desirable place.

You prefer a bachelor's degree to be a phone jockey. I love your product it's awesome, terrific, amazing. But I dont know anyone with a bachelor's who wants to be a phone jockey for $34,000/year.

Someone with zero debt that would like to live in a beautiful place and buy tags for elk, deer, lope, bear, waterfowl, upland, and fishing licenses for let's say $100 total a year would disagree. I'm sure there will be a couple people interested.

Or someone looking for 4 weeks paid vacation! Looks pretty solid to me if you want to get into the hunting industry. Like everything in life, you get out of it what you put into it. Take a hit now for a win further on in life.

Good offer OnX!

Sounds like a great opportunity! I took a job out of college that paid less than that working for a Federal fisheries agency. Got to gain experience somehow.

It's just like my opinion man.

You dont have to get all butt hurt over my opinion.

A successful Montana based business located in a desired Montana city offers a position through a hunter-centric website and is immediately attacked by some jackass. Not my opinion man, just a fact.

Most of your posts that I can recall are all pretty negative. Curious why you spend any time here. Maybe you are just a........

Last edited:
If you guys are willing to bend over for them just because they are in the outdoor industry that's your choice. Dont condemn me because I wont.

Just to clarify for everyone. A Bachelor's degree is not REQUIRED to apply. It is under the Preferred section (again, this means you do not need one to be eligible for the position).

Last edited:
Let the market decide if that starting wage is acceptable, it will work itself out. I can tell you this- if I had seen this when I was just out of school I would already be on the road heading west, especially with those benefits and vacation.

Good luck OnX guy/girl, I bet you fill the position quickly and this is the perfect spot to find the right type of person for your position. Your product rocks, keep up the good work.

Sounds great, if it wasn't for all that customer service nonsense.
guess I'm not a people person.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back