Caribou Gear

Only 1 turkey pose....

Moosie

Grand poopa
OK.. I seen 10+ pictures this year and Everyone is in the Same pose with the Turkey. Is that the only way to show off the bird ? Or is it jsut the best... ?

It is pretty much the best. Having the tail feathers in the fan pose makes for a cool pic. I have seen some others that are neat but the full fan is something neat.

I have some of TE holding the turkey up but they look like crap compared to the standard which I never got. A friend did and I am waiting for him to email them to me.

How's this?

8337-R1-15-14A.jpg

My friend Bill brought his 9 year old daughter with us for her first turkey hunt last week. Called in some gobblers but they all gave us the slip, until the last day of our hunt and the last hour I called in three jakes. Bill and I got these two. Kaitlyn thought it was the best time she ever had and can't wait 'til she's old enough to shoot one herself!

Here's the traditional picture of Kaity and her father:

8337-R1-20-19A.jpg

It be debest way to show the finest attributes of a gobbler. If you'd ever whack one you'd know xactly what I mean!
WD

Moosie, you don't want to see the "other" pictures I was forced into posing for.....It just wasn't right, let me tell ya!

I kinda like this shot myself.
(Last years spring bird)

Attachments

• Trophy Shot.jpg
    Trophy Shot.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 87
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude