Only 1 day to hunt this season....

Moosie

Grand poopa
And it's going to be Thursday. I can't believe the Dang Season has come and gone. WTF ?!?!?!!? Anyhoo, Anything with 3 or more points is Dieing.... Dead.

So any "forked by one" is history Thursday :D :D

Season is ending.... Where has the time gone ?!?!?! Wish me luck.... *sigh*

So instead of doing a full day tomorrow, (Dang work... paychecks... you know :) ) I decided to head up for a quick evening hunt. And tomorrow, if I can slip out, for another quick evening hunt.

I logged 5 hours 5.5 miles, 2,500+ Vertical feet, Lots of glassing.. and didn't see a Buck... Heck, I didn't see an Elk or a Doe even. I can't remember the lasttime I didn't see anything when I was out, even for jsut a couple.

Can I blame the Wolves :D :D

Same for my dad and I Oscar...We hunted from 3 til dark and didn't see anything with four legs. Sad thing is I saw more deer last week near walmart on state street/glenwood than I have seen all year while deer hunting. I've only carried a rifle three different days, but still I always seen a decent amount of game in the past. Gonna try one more time tonight and then we will see what bow season brings.

well I think almost everything has migrated out--I heard from a friend that guys weren't seeing anything high------we only saw 7 does and 2 cows and one billy goat(wish i had a tag)---there was no fresh sign anywhere, where last yr it was all over----just one of the yrs where early snow and hot weather has screwed things up---sucked----chris

Either they migtated out,,,, or haven't migrated yet... Just depends where you are when you're not seeing any deer I guess : D:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskeyRiver
Back