Yeti GOBOX Collection

one of dads good bucks.

oldoregon

wyoming region "G" 1981, this is not his biggest buck by far, but he felt it had the most character, so he kept it and sold the rest before moving to oregon in '88.
fa570e28.jpg

fa570f5b.jpg

fa57103c.jpg

well, let me tell you how he got it, then i'll let you know how much it weighed. It was the last day of the season, gettin' on towards dark, when my dad decided to just sit down and pray that he would get this deer. My dad was had just goten into the faith thing, and though he might ask God for another chance. He sat down, and said "God, my family really needs a deer this winter, we are out of money, out of food, and Its likey we will have to live off of ths deer if i get it, so i just wanna ask you if you would give me just one more chance" Well, my dad no sooner opened his eyes nd said "amen" than he spotted this buck across the draw 'bout 450 yards away. he put a bullit in its back, and the rest is history. That is the reason dad kep this buck, he believes that God gave it to him. Dad said the buck weight upwards of 250 pounds!
hump.gif

OldOregon,

Nice buck! I love that hooked cheater. We found a shed that is similar to your dad's buck here WY when we were bowhunting except the hooked cheater is on the opposite side.

bigshed.sized.jpg

Back