One less MT Wolf

Awesome work, wish I had more time to go hunt my own property:)

Hey, you know how canines really like antifreeze, what if you did a little more than a misting on the trap, maybe you could catch one by the tongue:)LMAO

There are a couple more out there, get back out and catch some more!

LF good comment on blocking off entry points. Learned that from dad when trapping yotes. Just hated this time of year with frozen sets tho. We sold all of the traps when he passed. We just didn't have the heart for it knowing how much work he put into it. I could never run a line again unless I could put in the full time effort. Have some good info for taking cats if anybody interested though.

good job

Well, for a couple years now, my buddy Mike has been working on catching some wolves on my property in western Montana. Finally outsmarted one this weekend and will have a nice wolf rug in the house soon.
Nice work man!
I been hunting southwest montana for 20 years. The first couple years we couldn't sleep because of the elk bugle. The last six to seven years we can't sleep because of the wolves howling and the few elk that are left will not bugle.The wolves in that area are out of control and i'm glad to see that you got one.I bought a wolf tag in September
when I was bow hunting for elk and deer I saw three wolves and one bull elk a 5 x 5 with no cows all came in sight of my cow calls.I got the bull but all the wolves saw me drawing my bow they have eyes like turkey I wish I had my gun.IAM from Pa. can only hunt 8 - 10 days in Montana.I'm 58 years old and don't think the elk will ever recover to the way it use to be.I personally want to thank you and all the hunters and trappers that are trying to get the wolves back in check steve

good job

Well, for a couple years now, my buddy Mike has been working on catching some wolves on my property in western Montana. Finally outsmarted one this weekend and will have a nice wolf rug in the house soon.
Nice work man!
I been hunting southwest montana for 20 years. The first couple years we couldn't sleep because of the elk bugle. The last six to seven years we can't sleep because of the wolves howling and the few elk that are left will not bugle.The wolves in that area are out of control and i'm glad to see that you got one.I bought a wolf tag in September
when I was bow hunting for elk and deer I saw three wolves and one bull elk a 5 x 5 with no cows all came in sight of my cow calls.I got the bull but all the wolves saw me drawing my bow they have eyes like turkey I wish I had my gun.IAM from Pa. can only hunt 8 - 10 days in Montana.I'm 58 years old and don't think the elk will ever recover to the way it use to be.I personally want to thank you and all the hunters and trappers that are trying to get the wolves back in check steve

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back