One Down and,,,

Hunterman

,,,Two to go
Our oldest daughter (Shannon) is moving to her own apartment today :D She has this big moving crew together,,,and don't even have a truck load of stuff to move :D :D She'll be close to her grandmom, and granddad, and an aunt...I just don't understand why she would leave the country, to move back to the big city :rolleyes:

Hunterman(Tony)

Ha ha you think they have gone, James aged 22 has moved out three times and has just told us he is moving back again, even when they're away the still manage to cost you money as all there wages gone on rent food power etc and they have to "borrow" for the Doctor, Dentist maybe you'll have better luck Tony.

Yeah,, this is Shannons 3rd time....Food shouldn't be too much of a problem for her,, I just caught her trying to make off with half of my elk meat :mad: and made a haul of the stuff we canned in the pump house....As long as she let my beer alone (hell I better go check,,she might have tried to cop out with my trainning stash
drool.gif
)

Hunterman(Tony)

LMAO Tony and Jeff....
Your supposed to only allow them over for an occasional dinner visit, not a stay visit.... :D

I know Russ I know, its their mother misses her babys DUH... Bridget {18} has finished high school so shes working now while deciding what course to take at Uni, So I almost don't have to pay out like $50 a week on "entertainment allowance" anymore . can anyone say new Sako/Tikka in the pipeline :D :D

Tony, now that she is gone, you get rid of everything that is left and the room now becomes your hunting room or what ever room you want to call it.

Maybe you fellas should get your little girls hitched off and then you could have an extra one in the house plus some new babies again....ROFLMAO!!!!! :D :D :D
Bill has a point there, or you could rent it out and your wife will be so busy worring about tending to the new tenent that their babies just won't seem to have a place to fit in the home any more.... ;) Just helping you guy's out...

It's generally easier for the parents to move out, there's alot lower occurance of the "move back in syndrome". Maybe this is an option to explore?

Never complain about them coming home. They'll stop soon enough. :(

Mine leaves for college in the fall, so it will be 2 to go, with the yougest being 4 mos it will be a while. Heck I still see my parents about twice a week they bought 1 street from me.

I don't know Bill,, The first time Shannon moved out, Lindsey mover into her room, and I turned Lindsey's room into my den...
hump.gif
Erin and I go elk hunting in Idaho, and she moves back in(,saying that she didn't want her mom to get too home sick for me and Erin :eek: )Then she moves in with some friends, and with that,, the partying was too much :cool: and moves back home(smart move
hump.gif
)and takes over my den :eek:

Russ,, If we get them married off, and then tries to move back in,,then I'm, moving out :D

Paw,, I'm just joking ;) The kids will always have a roof over thier heads..As long as mom is around :D

Hunterman(Tony)

Tony good luck

its fuuny but I cant wait till they go, then when they are on a trip with grandma I cant wait for them to come back LOL

I was just watching father of the bride(think thats what it is) with steve martin, thats a cool ass movie funnier than shit but looks to be all true

Delw

When my oldest son went to Job Corp last October I missed having him around to the point of depression.

But then I saw how we was able to keep food in the fridge longer and the grocery bill was lower I liked it.

However it seems like we go and get him every 2 weeks which with the gas prices is not cheap. Then we have to go and get groceries again also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back